One of my most important duties as your representative in the House of Commons is to assist you when dealing with federal agencies – this assistance is referred to as casework.

My staff and I are ready to help you, as best we can, to cut through “red tape” and secure the services and benefits paid for by your tax dollars.

You may email my office at or call 604-534-5955.

If you wish to meet with a member of my office team, please contact us to book an appointment.

Constituents most commonly approach my office for assistance when they do not receive a timely response from a federal agency, when they wish to appeal a decision and need direction, or if they have lost important documents. Examples of federal agencies that we work with include Service Canada (Old Age Security, Canada Pension Plan, Employment Insurance), Canada Revenue Agency, Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship, and the Department of Veterans Affairs among others.

How can our office help you?

Before you contact my office for assistance with your case, please do the following:

  • Determine that your case is related to federal laws, agencies or regulations and is thus  something my office has the authority and jurisdiction to help you with.
  • Attempt to resolve the problem with the federal agency yourself. Ensure you have contacted them with your issue and have received a response before you contact my office.
  • My office can help you if you need assistance dealing with a federal agency. A federal agency is an organization that reports to the Executive branch of the Canadian Government such as the Canada Revenue Agency or Service Canada to name a few. View a complete list of federal Agencies.

According to the House of Commons’ Standards of Official Conduct, I cannot act as an attorney or offer legal assistance in any way.

If your concern is with a federal agency, our staff will require your signed authorization to conduct and inquiry with the federal agency on your behalf.

While every effort will be made to assist you, please remember that federal agencies have discretion concerning decisions on individual cases and have the final say on the outcome.

**A note about immigration matters: Due to the complexity and high demand of this case work, our office is limited to providing general information and advisement only.

How to Open a Case

Please call my Constituency office at 604-534-5955 to make an appointment. Appointments are necessary to ensure your privacy and expediency of your file.